Saturday 23 February 2013

There's a whole world out there

Most of it is ripe for the ripping. Better get started, I suppose, now the bug has bitten me again. And so, prompted back by popular demand (all right, by a quick off-hand comment from a ginger lanky Mancunian) and by recent professional recognition (all right, a LinkedIn endorsement for blogging from my old man), BPaIS returns. Resurrection's a funny business. Leaving the blog to gather dust (albeit with a brief unsuccessful dabble in video blogging over Christmas) I thought I was done with it, criticising myself that it was too much of an angry ranting idiot behind a keyboard using his teen-hood bedroom at his parents' house as base of operations. Don't get me wrong- I'm still using a bedroom as a base of operations, but it's in a veritable bachelor pad of independence so that's all fine. And rather than being shamed by the fact that I'm just one of a myriad of voices of young angry snide people who want to set the world to rights with a few thousand key strokes, maybe I should be proud of it. So with a redesign and a bit more intention to keep at it, without further ado we're back on course to be part of the keyboard generation. First grumble coming up shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment