Tuesday 8 November 2011

My Movember Diary (Or 'It's not just dirt above my lip honest')- Day 7

Day 7

The "Is-that-even-hair?" face


Okay, so the idea of a day to day photo diary of my Mo journey was well and truly shot down when, on days two through to five there was very little change in the smooth surface of my face. So it'll be coming a week at a time.

I haven't put a photo on my actual MoBro page yet- so unworthy a 'tache it is. And I've raised a grand total of £0 so far, as many people at work have mentioned ( and I agree with this idea) that money will come my way when a)they get paid and b) there is something mighty enough on my face to be seen. So stay tuned for next week, when it'll be properly visible.

Donate here- http://uk.movember.com/mospace/1901064/

No comments:

Post a Comment