Sunday 6 November 2011

Our engineers are working hard to resolve this problem...

Hello again, all. Due to a recent increase in my daytime activities thanks to gainful communicative effort in a society of business and the commencement of involvement in a national social event there will be no Sunday Evening Read review on this day.

Basically, I've been buggered for time trying to up my wordcount for NaNoWriMo this weekend after work. So I haven't managed a book review. Don't worry, I've already got the book in mind, read and re-read it recently and have plenty to say, so it will be up next Sunday. Here's a hint- it's horror, written by a modern author, and involves the Moon somewhere in its title.

In the next seven days I promise I'll have it written up and scheduled. In the meantime, happy November! If we all wish it enough, it might finally start getting frosty and cold 'dahn sahf' like this time of year should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment