Thursday 24 June 2010

Here we go... here we go... here we go again...

Somehow (and I'm not quite sure how, everything's a little bit of a blur) I've come to the end of a second year at university.

I honestly can't understand how it's happened so quickly. Maybe, just maybe, I fell through a crack in time, like so-



I don't know for certain. All I know is once again I'm left staring at the barren off-white cell that's been another year's home. Surrounded by boxes. Spotify playing songs reminiscent of the end scenes of Scrubs or Friends or any other American sitcom where the characters pack up and, well, reminisce.

It's been a funny year. I've come out of it on a high, which is nice. Summer's here. I've got an internship at the office for three national papers. I feel quite good about my grades (fingers crossed) that should be announced in a few weeks.

Moving on to bigger and better things too. One of the News Editor positions for the uni rag is mine. As is the Presidency of the Writers' Society. And the role of presenter on two radio shows is still mine, for a third year.

So yeah. The campus is emptying, my bank account is emptying, and my reserves are, by and by, emptying.

All that aside, everything's fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment