Sunday 18 July 2010

The Grump and the Gays: Day Five- end of the week

So, last day of a long, long week.
The circle line broke. Again. And I was at a great station that had no other lines to change onto.
So I ended up walking across London, kind of fun and interesting when I can. I've only been using the Tube because I've got a travel-(Icangoanywhere)-card. It's kind of cool to walk past the landmarks and see where they all are, in relation to each other, instead of just being mystical landmarks at the end of an unknown tunnel.

Started the day with fun at Kings Cross. Then there was fun on Hampstead Heath at lunch- steady now, just being nose-dived by kites and parakeets, and chased by dogs. Great.

To cap it all off,got to write an cracking feature on impotence. I entitled it "Reasons for a reluctant roger".

The jury's out on if it's great or not.

Next week- being thrown to the lesbians. Result.

No comments:

Post a Comment